Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

PRAYER

Father in the name of Jesus I thank you for this wonderful day, I thank you for your love, grace and mercy. I am so grateful for all you do for me . I am here today because for your love. Father let your name be exalted in all the earth. My redeemer I thank you for thinking about me and being with every step of my day. I am so grateful with you I am myself because you know me too well, Without you I am lost.
I pray for each and every person that you Lord guide them, give your people hope, open their eyes and ears. Heal the sick, provide for those in need and be there for those who need your touch. I know you are a mighty warrior, fight for your people my God. Show your power and let us testify of your greatness. 

Thank you almighty God
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment